If all other options failed, as a last resort the VIPER X acts as a saddle mudguard (rear) or as a fork clamping guard (front, VIPER X F - 726 F).
VIPER X 726 is the most durable mudguard of its type. The buckle fastening was actually first developed for ski boots and fixes the VIPER X onto the saddle tube. The fine adjustment of the arm over the double joint is remarkably stable.
- exclusive splash guard for rear wheel
- suitable for frames with and without suspension
- special cross design
- for 26" up to 29" wheels
- easy to fit in a matter of seconds
- robust quick-release device for all seatpost diameters (up to 42 mm tubes)
- height and pitch angle coninously adjustable thanks to stable double link
- length approx. 44 cm, width approx. 72 mm
- weight: 240 g