Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant.
Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a
protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads
and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more
grip, more comfort and more speed.
It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
Our unique design seals holes up to 7mm, doesn't ball up and is ammonia-free
so won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions. It's water
washable for less mess and should last 6-9 months between top-ups.
* Suitable for Downhill/Enduro/Road/Gravel/MTB
* Contains fibre particles to help fill large holes and tears
* Ammonia-free synthetic latex
* Lasts up to 9 months
* Seals up to 6mm holes
* Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
* Operating pressures 15-120psi
* CO2 Compatible
* Water washable
* Compatible with tubeless-ready and full UST wheels/tyres
* Non-corrosive formula
* No latex so no latex allergy problems
* Environmentally safe
* Note: Not to be mixed with natural latex sealants